Embry-Riddle wants you to get credit for courses and exams that you've previously taken. Use the Transfer Portal to get a free, unofficial estimate of how your credits will transfer to different ERAU degree programs.
Embry-Riddle welcomes transfer students! We work one-on-one with you to maximize your transfer credit and put you on the fast track to success.
You’re a transfer student if you have completed college-level coursework after graduating from high school. Students with credit from dual enrollment, or other advanced standing earned while in high school (AP, IB, etc.) are considered first-time students with advanced standing.
Don’t wait – submit your application today. Once we receive your official college transcripts (we’ll need your high school transcripts as well if you’ve earned fewer than 30 college credits) and other required documents, we can review your file. Accepted students will receive a complete evaluation of all transfer credit awarded and course work remaining for degree completion.
Transfer Priority Filing Dates
- Fall – June 1
- Spring – Nov. 1
- Summer – March 1
Transfer Student Applicants Must Submit
- Application and $50 application fee
- All official college transcripts
Must be sent from directly from every institution attended. An official evaluation of all previously completed college-level coursework will be forwarded to you, indicating the courses for which you will receive credit from Embry-Riddle.
- High school transcript
Required only for those who have earned fewer than 30 college credit hours after graduating from high school. Applicants who graduated from a Florida high school should also request a final high school transcript in order to be eligible for the Florida tuition discount.
- Mid-year Grade Report
Transfer students may be asked to submit this Mid-year Grade Report form to the Admissions Office to better assess your academic record.
Optional Admission Information
While an essay is not required for admission, it may help us to assess your qualifications. You may include an essay when you submit your application package.
Essay topics may include:
- Tell us about something you have accomplished over the past year or two that is a source of pride to you. Your topic may include your academic efforts or any activity you feel is important to you: What did you accomplish? Why did you choose to do this activity/effort? How has this accomplishment/activity affected you with regard to your future goals?
- What do you want to accomplish during your years at college?
- Do you have any ideas yet about what you want to accomplish after college? Don't feel you need to have formal plans, but we would enjoy learning about your possible career goals.
Though not required, we appreciate your academic and extracurricular activities to be summarized in a resume format to include accomplishments, activities, awards, honors, employment, and other achievements.
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
Virtual Transfer Student Sessions
For more information on courses and dates, check out the Daytona Beach Campus Catalog.